A real estate career offers flexible hours, unlimited income potential and the chance to build your own business.
Staff Accountant/Banking Specialist
Four Seasons Sotheby's International Real Estate is seeking an entry-level Staff Accountant to fill the role of Banking Specialist in the Accounting department. This full-time position assists the Accounting Department in the preparation of bank deposits, processing checks and account reconciliations for real estate transactions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Central Vermont and Southern Vermont locations Escrow accounts, including preparing bank deposits, processing checks and perform account reconciliations utilizing Broker Wolf;
- Oversight and month-end reconciliations of all escrow and operating accounts;
- Ensuring that closing dates on pending files are accurate;
- Support the Director of Finance with organizing and filing supporting data;
- Responsible for all small business’s money transfers, A/P, and reconciliations utilizing Quick Books;
- Entering and applying Cash Receipts into Broker Wolf for Agent Billing as well as South Burlington, Fairlee, and St. Johnsbury Commissions;
- Responsible for inputting accurate financial data for quarterly manager reports;
- Cross train to support other accounting functions;
- Others duties and projects as assigned
- Team player with ability to interact with individuals at all levels;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a high volume of work;
- High degree of dedication and initiative;
- Ability to positively and comfortably handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; with focused attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed;
- Ability to handle confidential financial information appropriately
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field is preferred with at least 2 years of experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new systems and assist in improving processing and reporting;
- Experience with Real Estate Software, Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP System preferred
If you are interested in applying, click here.