Listed by David Orgaz of Bhg Masiello Peterborough
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 81 acres
MLS #: 2728974
Town and Attorney General approved 40 unit cluster subdivision with nearly 40 acres in open space. Excellent proximity to NH commuter routes and points south into Massachusetts -- 35 minutes to Route 495. Complete plans available.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: ResidentiaAgri
- Acreage: 81
- Lot description: Rolling, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Butternut Hill
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03048
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Greenville
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Greenville Elementary
- Junior High: Boynton Middle School
- High School: Mascenic Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $6,003
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/23/2017.