Listed by Elizabeth Horan of Peabody And Smith Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 64.07 acres
MLS #: 2782462
Fabulous views from this very private 64 acre parcel. Part of the 1600 acre community of Ledgewood, where protective covenants and conservation covenants are in place to ensure that the land will be enjoyed for years to come. Woodlands, mountaintops, meadows, babbling mountain streams and ponds encourage an abundance of wildlife.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 64.07
- Lot description: Farm - Horse/Animal, Open, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Ledgewood Drive #b14
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03574
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bethlehem
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bethlehem Elementary
- Junior High: Profile School
- High School: Profile Sr. High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Other, Temporary Structures
- Water Body Type: Stream
- Taxes: $114
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.