Listed by Stephen Poulin of Re/Max All Seasons Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 135 acres
MLS #: 2828450
Great developement opportunity less that 5 miles from Jay Peak, Vermont's fastest growing -ski and golf community. Excellent parcel with 2864' frontage on Rte 242 & 1412'on Rte 101. Features 84 acres in town of Jay & 51 acres in town of Troy of mostly open meadow. Power, phone and municipal sewer on site. Long range views in 4 directions.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Jay-Troy
- Acreage: 135
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Open, Rolling, View
- State: VT
- Street: Junc Rte 242 & 101
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05859
- County: VT-Orleans
- Town: Jay
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Jay-Westfield Elementary Sch
- Junior High: North Country Junior High
- High School: North Country Union High Sch
- Water: Community, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Public Sewer On-Site
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $3,805
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/23/2017.