Listed by Wade Weathers of Landvest, Inc-Burlington
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 18.7 acres
MLS #: 3073599
Shelburne Point, a remarkable and totally private 89-acre parcel with over 4000 of lake frontage has been divided into six outstanding waterfront land parcels. The 3 remaining lots are covered by protective covenants. Each parcel has all utilities in place. This 18.7 acre lot has open fields on the western side with various pockets of trees providing privacy, elevation and views of the Adirondack Mountains and an accessible beach. 787' of shoreline. Part of the Shelburne Point Association.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 18.7
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Lake Frontage, Mountain View, Other, Rolling, Water View
- State: VT
- Street: Tbd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05482
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Shelburne
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Shelburne Community School
- Junior High: Shelburne Community School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Community, Leach Field - Off-Site
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - At Site, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 787
- Taxes: $34,570
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.