Listed by Laura Hallahan of Tall Pines Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 24.86 acres
MLS #: 4011222
Wonderful view lot, now opened up as part of the just aired Ax Men show on the History Channel! Check out the lot from the logging landing and walk in to see view and house site, all level and ready to build. In current use w/approx. 1,800 feet of Class VI road frontage. Best driveway location is not far from where road is town maintained but road is always open & maintained by others who live on it. A prime spot for quiet country living not far from town. Buy now & build later w/low yearly taxes! Close to Mt. & Lake Sunapee for year-round fun. Town residents can use French's Park beach at Lake Massasecum,too.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rur Res
- Acreage: 24.86
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Major Road Frontage, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Johnson Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03221
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Bradford
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $406
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.