Listed by Doreen Wyman of Granite Northland Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 9.8 acres
MLS #: 4018398
Attention nature lovers. Private setting, Majestic white pines, level terrain to build, driveway, Beaver/nature ponds to paddle or skate, spring peepers, wild flowers, old stone cellar hole, mountain & nature views. 4 ac in current use. 5 area lakes and pond nearby with public access for swimming or kyaking. 9.8 acres+/- of unspoiled woodlands with hard and softwoods. 564' state paved road frontage for access.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RESIDENTIAL
- Acreage: 9.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Pond, Rolling, Sloping, View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Nh Route 118
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03266
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Dorchester
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Indian River Middle School
- High School: Mascoma Valley Regional High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Beaver Ponds
- Water Frontage: 800
- Taxes: $629
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.