Listed by Joan Friel of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate The M
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.56 acres
MLS #: 4034457
Newly Surveyed with a defined building envelope that meets Town of Durham setbacks and Soil information available. Nice Neighborhood location for this .56 acre building lot with a 105' on the Oyster River in the Red Tower Neighborhood Area of downtown Durham. Town water and sewer,natural gas hook up available at street. Lovely views of Conservation area across the river. Lot slopes toward the water! Town Easement. Bring your builder! Walk to town shops, Mill Pond and ,UNH and local schools. Easy access to major routes.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RA
- Acreage: 0.56
- Lot description: City Lot, Deed Restricted, River, River Frontage, Sloping, Steep, Subdivision, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Oyster River
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03824
- County: NH-Strafford
- Town: Durham
- Area Description: Near Shopping
- Elementary School: Mast Way School
- Junior High: Oyster River Middle School
- High School: Oyster River High School
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Gas - At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Oyster River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 105
- Taxes: $2,122
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.