Listed by Frank Freeman of Waterville Valley Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1 acres
MLS #: 4072899
Possibly the best of available homesites in Waterville Valley. This rare one-acre Greeley Hill lot borders the White Mountain National Forest and the retired Snow's mountain ski slope. End of road privacy, high elevation, and nice sun exposure. Views will open cross-valley to a one eighty degree western vista. This will be the future address of a most special Waterville residence.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: LDR
- Acreage: 1
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Snow'S Mountain Road - Lot 9
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03215
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Waterville Valley
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Valley
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $4,184
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.