Listed by Rhonda Rood of Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Warner
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.38 acres
MLS #: 4080042
New price! Pretty wood building lot on quiet dead end road. Over 4 acres to enjoy hiking and wild life but so close to Warner and I-89 for convenient shopping and commuting. Buyer to pay current use penalty. Survey available. Other lots available.Seller is well respected builder available for home bids as well.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural-Agr
- Acreage: 4.38
- Lot description: Agricultural, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Lot 1 Birch Hill Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03221
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Simonds Elementary
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $4
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.