Listed by Laura Hallahan of Tall Pines Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 9.88 acres
MLS #: 4114364
Wonderful pond & mountain views & direct water frontage on Russell Pond, all part of the Ausbon Sargent preservation area. Russell Pond is well known for its fishing & ice skating. Some pasture & woods, lovely rural setting near in farm country and yet not far from amenities sited between Bradford & New London. Water & mountain views, nice house site, easy driveway in, expired septic design for a 4 BR house included. as well as survey showing potential for two lots with town approval.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 9.88
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Pond, Pond Frontage, Sloping, Water View, Waterfront
- State: NH
- Street: Jolly Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03273
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Sutton School
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Russell Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Water Frontage: 779
- Taxes: $2,034
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.