Christopher Von Trapp
Listed by Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
The Historic James Butler House c.1814, has been in the Andrews family since 1923. Clarence B. Andrews purchased it and raised 6 children on this once very productive farm. Over the years the Andrews also welcomed overnighting tourists and had a Tea Room at the property to generate additional income. The house has been divided from the farmland and is now being offered on its own 2.58 acre parcel. The main structure is post and beam framed with brick walls and the attached "Cottage" is white clapboard siding. This rambling residence was once a duplex but is being offered as a single family residence with loads of potential. There are two kitchens, 5 baths and 7 bedrooms so let your imagination run wild. The current zoning ordinance permits the following uses: accessory dwelling, accessory uses, child care home, Group Home, Home Occupation,One Bed and Breakfast, Single Family, Two-Family Residence. Conditional uses include: Day Care Center, Inn or Guest House, offices and other uses.