Listed by Ruth Hamilton of Coldwell Banker Linwood Re/Littleton
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.04 acres
MLS #: 4153826
Attention sportsmen! Here is a 5.04 acre land parcel complete with a hunting stand and lots of wildlife, plus view of local mountains. The lot has already been partially cleared for the building lot and just needs to have that perfect home built on it. Town approved buildable lot with installed 3 bedroom septic system, and a drilled well, and installed culvert for driveway, all ready for your new home with brook frontage and direct access to snowmobile trails. If you prefer, you can camp on it now and build in the future as there are no deed restrictions. This lot is naturally wooded, with nature trail, stream with bridge, tree stand, somewhat remote, but within close proximity to town and amenities.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 5.04
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Mountain View, Ski Area, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Manns Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03561
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Littleton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Mildred C. Lakeway School
- Junior High: Daisy Bronson Junior High
- High School: Littleton High School
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Sewer: Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,136
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.