Listed by Mona Winn of Century 21 Winn Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.4 acres
MLS #: 4169406
One of a kind! 4.4 acres with 720 feet of Connecticut River frontage. Electric on site and dug well. Such a relaxing spot. No drive-ins please!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 4.4
- Lot description: Country Setting, Landscaped, River, River Frontage, Sloping, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Route 135 - Monroe Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03561
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Littleton
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Mildred C. Lakeway School
- Junior High: Daisy Bronson Junior High
- High School: Littleton High School
- Water: Dug Well, Private
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Connecticut River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 720
- Taxes: $628
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.