Listed by Frank Provance of Diamond Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 74.2 acres
MLS #: 4176124
Babbling brook, stone walls and hard woods all with in 2 miles to town. The perfect play ground for outdoors person, hunting, fishing, snowshoeing and the list goes on. On the VAST trail, potential views with clearing, the perfect spot for someone who wants to be in the woods with the conveniences of town just down the road.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 74.2
- Lot description: Mountain View, Recreational, Ski Area, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Macginnis Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05149
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Ludlow
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Railroad, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Ludlow Elementary School
- Junior High: Black River USD #39
- High School: Black River USD #39
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Water Body Name: Soapstone Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $1,733
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.