Listed by Paul Swingle of Hks Associates/Jaffrey
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 24.1 acres
MLS #: 4212941
1,000 megabytes per second internet at PEARLY ESTATES, 24 acres The very top of a Hill with views in all direstions. Abutting 700 acres of conservation land, with recently approved trail system. Close up view of Mount Monadnock from the south with the above tree-line cliffs dominant. Stone walls. Small pond. One mile from Franklin Pierce University and Pearly Pond. This land is in the Current Use assessement program,and the Curent Use withdrawel fee is to be paid by buyer.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: res
- Acreage: 24.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Pond, Secluded, Sloping, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Route 119 West
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03461
- County: NH-Cheshire
- Town: Rindge
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Rindge Memorial School
- Junior High:
- High School: Conant High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: 3 Phase
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: View Only
- Taxes: $186
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.