Listed by Carlton Cole of Carl Cole Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.1 acres
MLS #: 4231635
A great lot located 1/2 mile from US7 on a quiet side road. It features sandy loam soils which are great for gardening and raising other crops. Very nice south westerly views including the Adirondaks. The Sellers are constructing the access road, installing electricity, telephone and septic system for the additional cost of $28,750.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RA 5
- Acreage: 2.1
- Lot description: Agricultural, Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Subdivision, View
- State: VT
- Street: Quaker St.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05473
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Ferrisburgh
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Ferrisburgh Central School
- Junior High: Vergennes UHSD #5
- High School: Vergennes UHSD #5
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.