Listed by Joseph Macord of Alpine Lakes Real Estate Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.14 acres
MLS #: 4235899
1.14 Acre lot located on the prestigious Ellsworth Hill Road in Campton, with views over Welch-Dickey into the beautiful White Mountains of Waterville Valley. With selective clearing this would be a great building lot. Its located in the heart of New Hampshires winter wonderland, offering easy access to skiing, snow shoeing and snowmobiling. In the summer there is golf at Owls' Nest, kayaking in the Pemigewasset River and hiking trails to be explored in the surrounding mountains.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 1.14
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Neighbor Business, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Ellsworth Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Campton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Campton Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $838
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.