Listed by Tad Lacey of Thomas C. Lacey, Broker Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 27.5 acres
MLS #: 4237964
Signature Swanzey property. Gorgeous location. Extensive frontage on both Rte 32 and Carlton Rd. 1 acre zoning. Potential for beautiful home sites. Good Agricultural property. Opportunity for big write-offs for Conservation buyer.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residence
- Acreage: 27.5
- Lot description: Agricultural, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage, River, River Frontage, View, Waterfront, Wetlands
- State: NH
- Street: Old Homestead Highway (rte 32)
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 03446
- County: NH-Cheshire
- Town: Swanzey
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Mount Caesar School
- Junior High: Monadnock Regional Jr. High
- High School: Monadnock Regional High Sch
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Other
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: South Branch
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 1,850
- Taxes: $2,512
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.