Listed by Denise Hood Boynton of Re/Max Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 12 acres
MLS #: 4243444
(101) DIRECT Snowmobile Trail Access! This 12 acre parcel offers 280' of frontage on one of Lancaster's Designated Scenic Roads. An ideal location to build your cabin or year-round home with a terrific mountain view at the top of the slope.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Agri
- Acreage: 12
- Lot description: Fenced, Mountain View, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Reed Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03584
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Lancaster
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Lancaster Elementary School
- Junior High: Lancaster Elementary
- High School: White Mountain Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $11
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.