Listed by Jeffrey Hertel of Northern Exposure Real Estate, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 11.09 acres
MLS #: 4248734
**$2,000 Selling Agency Bonus** 11+/- Acres boasting views of the surrounding landscape and approximately 76,000 yards of gravel. Good visibility from Route 11 for industrial or commercial uses or build your dream home on this quiet dead end road. 3 Bedroom Septic and Drilled well are in place as well as 2 outbuildings/sheds!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Industrial
- Acreage: 11.09
- Lot description: Corner, Level, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, View
- State: NH
- Street: Paulson Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03835
- County: NH-Strafford
- Town: Farmington
- Area Description: Industrial Park, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Henry Wilson Memorial School
- Junior High: Henry Wilson Memorial School
- High School:
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer: Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,661
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.