Listed by Kristin Grenon of Bean Group / Wolfeboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.36 acres
MLS #: 4251477
Build your dream home on this wooded and private .36 acre lot in Locke Lake Colony. This parcel of property is level, and is located at the end of a cul-de-sac, with no through traffic. It is a beautiful and quiet spot to build a home. There is an expired NH state approved two bedroom septic design on file from 2011, so this lot has great development potential. Enjoy all of the association amenities that come with this parcel including golf, tennis, swimming pools, boating and access to nine beaches and two lakes. Easy drive to the mountains, Lake Winnipesaukee, Concord and Rochester.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: 03-208 Locke Lake SB
- Acreage: 0.36
- Lot description: Subdivision, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Deering Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03225
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: Barnstead
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School: Prospect Mountain High School
- Water: Community, Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Locke and Halfmoon
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 500
- Taxes: $410
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.