Listed by Roy Marble of Marble Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 30 acres
MLS #: 4299214
Rolling fields, old Balsam tree plantation and mixed woods are on this 30-35 acres with your future home site(s) set to be above and off of Belvidere Road/State RT. 118. Land is currently in Vt. Current Use Program with estimated acres of: agricultural land: 9.4 acres, Hard and softwoods: 17+/- acres, and 5.6 acres of beaver pond and wetlands. Shared driveway is planned to come off of the Belvidere Road. Prior to sale, a survey maybe completed.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: none
- Acreage: 30
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Open, Pond Frontage, Rolling, Sloping, Timber, Water View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Belvidere Road/Route 118
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05652
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Eden
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Eden Elementary School
- Junior High: Lamoille Middle School
- High School: Lamoille UHSD #18
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes, Wetland
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $1,735
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.