Listed by Christopher Von Trapp of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.1 acres
MLS #: 4312692
Level 10.1 acre parcel within biking distance to Charlotte Village. Mixed level open field and woodland. Waste water permits pending. Can be purchased with adjoining Barn Home on 7.5 acres or separately after adjoining Barn Home has been sold. See MLS #4312672.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Agri
- Acreage: 10.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Subdivision, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Greenbush Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05445
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Charlotte
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Charlotte Central School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $9,115
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.