Listed by Bill Elliott of Sugarbush Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 45 acres
MLS #: 4324142
Only 15-20 minutes to skiing or golf, closer to the VAST snowmobile trails, tucked away on a well maintained graveled road, this 45 acres of sloping, wooded land includes stone walls, old cellar holes and almost 2000' of frontage on beautiful Shepard Brook. A spectacular view of Camels Hump is possible. Simple septic for the first house - plenty of other sites to investigate.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Ag/Res
- Acreage: 45
- Lot description: Mountain View, Sloping, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Center Fayston
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05660
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Fayston
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Fayston Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Conventionl, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Shepard Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $3,218
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.