Listed by Duncan Honig of Maple Leaf Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.4 acres
MLS #: 4330411
One of the largest parcels on Erfreulichblick at the end on the cul de sac. Parcel is ready to build with septic design and town permits - will need state wastewater permit. Excellent privacy on this lot- awaiting your cottage or vacation home plans or your year round residence. Great views and the advantage of power already being brought into the road to help minimize building expenses. Adjoining lot also for sale - the two could be combined to create a very nice double lot with a southern exposure and possible views with clearing. Association has excellent reputation for road maintenance. Easy access to Massachusetts and Vermont. Use maps and directions - sign on property.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR
- Acreage: 1.4
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Rolling, Secluded, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Erfreulichblick Circle
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05352
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Stamford
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Stamford Elementary School
- Junior High: Stamford Elementary School
- High School: Choice
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $145
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.