Listed by Brendan Battenfelder of Badger Realty, Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2 acres
MLS #: 4333581
Enjoy the views & privacy in this new and exciting neighborhood. Only minutes from shopping, skiing, Silver Lake and all Mount Washington Valley activities. Multiple lots available starting at $89,900. Private cul-de-sac, underground utilities, paved association road. Seller to supply a State of NH 3 bedroom septic design. Monthly association fee $135.00 a month Due once owner cuts the lot for development. 2 Months association fee due at closing on all lots for capital reserves.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 2
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Deed Restricted, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Brookstone
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03849
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Madison
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Madison Elementary School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Other
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Silver Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.