Listed by Christopher Von Trapp of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5 acres
MLS #: 4336749
POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING TO QUALIFIED BUYER!Flat and Open 5 acre lot to be subdivided from a larger 10.1 acre parcel. Lot is located in the northwest corner of Charlotte less than a mile from the Shelburne town line. Engineers field work and Subdivision & Waste Water Permits are now completed. Engineer indicates a 4 bedroom off-site septic permit to be applied for which will require a horizontal forced main will need to be installed under Mt. Philo Road at the purchaser's expense. Lot price includes subdivision permit and waste water permit .
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 5
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage, Open
- State: VT
- Street: Mt. Philo Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05445
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Charlotte
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Charlotte Central School
- Junior High: Charlotte Central School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Off-Site, On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Easement/ROW, Land Gain
- Taxes: $6,236
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.