Listed by Nancy Jenkins of Nancy Jenkins Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 3.0 bath / 2,149 sqft.
MLS #: 4337305
Fantastic new home to be built with your colors and choices on .45 acre parcel in popular old academy neighborhood. 20 acres of common land, trails and long views. This floor plan features a large two story vaulted great room, huge kitchen and nook as well as a first floor deluxe master bedroom with tray ceiling, bath to wow you and an oversized walk-in closet. Two bedrooms with guest bath. Bonus room optional. Covered front porch, deck and attached two car garage. All built with energy efficiency.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 0.45
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: Res
- Frontage Road: 101
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Association, Paved, Private
- Lot description: Level, Mountain View, Subdivision, Walking Trails
- State: VT
- Street: Old Academy Street
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05454
- County: VT-Franklin
- Town: Fairfax
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: BFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High School: BFAFairfax High School
- Square Feet: 2,149
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,149
- Year Built: 2014
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Colonial, Contemporary
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: 200 Amp, 220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: Public
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, Owned
- Kitchen Size: 23 x 12'8"
- Dining Room Size: 13'2" x 12
- Living Room Size: 17'4" x 12'8"
- Master Bedroom Size: 16'8" x 16'8"
- Bedroom Size: 13'2" x 12'8"
- Bedroom Size: 14'2" x 11'8"
- Basement: Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Deck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color: Choice
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Accessibility Features:
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Services: Underground Utilities
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.