Listed by Darlene King-Jennings of King Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.49 acres
MLS #: 4338906
Recently reduced. Spectacular 1.49 acres wooded lot with good contour on the right side of Ellsworth Hill Road. The lots that surround this lot have views so there is potential for views. Priced well below tax assessment of 61,400 for quick sale.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Forest Con
- Acreage: 1.49
- Lot description: Country Setting, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Ellsworth Hill Road Lot 11
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Campton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Campton Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $1,227
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.