Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 129.25 acres
MLS #: 4345583
Expansive parcel of approx. 129.25 acres in Shaftsbury, Vermont. Quiet location, yet close to major ski areas, shopping & 1 hour to Albany, NY. Diverse property offers opportunities for a primary residence, second home, hunting estate or farm. Gated entrance enters to a level lower pasture then rises slightly to more pastures, for a total of 25+/- acres; perfect for agriculture, building, or equestrian opportunities. The upper pasture offers stunning long range mountain views of VT & NY. The Little White Creek runs near or through the southern property border for nearly 1200 feet, which is stocked yearly with locally raised Brook Trout. Traveling up the road through the pastures you will reach the northern, wooded portion of the property of 95+/- acres, featuring old stone walls and fenced borders. A mix of mainly hardwoods and patches of softwoods comprise the forest, making for excellent wildlife habitat & ideal for hunters or outdoor enthusiasts. Power is located on road frontage.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rur Res 80
- Acreage: 129.25
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Secluded, Stream, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Granger Hollow Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05262
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Shaftsbury
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Shaftsbury Elem. School
- Junior High: Mt. Anthony Union Middle Sch
- High School: Mt. Anthony Sr. UHSD 14
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Little White Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 850
- Taxes: $5,364
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.