Listed by Jenny Flower of Coldwell Banker Classic Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 20.5 acres
MLS #: 4358703
Ready to build your dream home? You can't beat this fully permitted beautiful private location! Driveway and curb cut completed, water/waste water permit in place and conventional septic design for a 4 bedroom home exists. Building site has been cleared and driveway is roughed in. Land is mostly wooded, level and sloping with Nasmith Brook running through the entire width of the parcel. Property is fully surveyed and all boundaries are marked with orange flagging. Road frontage on Nasmith Brook Road is approx. 487 ft. and clearly identified with orange flagging. An unbeatable location only a mile from Twinfield Union High School, your own private brook and all permits in place to hit the ground running, you cant match this value!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res,Agri
- Acreage: 20.5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Recreational, Sloping, Steep, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Nasmith Brook Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05658
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Marshfield
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Twinfield Union School
- Junior High: Twinfield Union School
- High School: Twinfield USD #33
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Nasmith Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 600
- Taxes: $1,221
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.