Listed by Diane Daley of Caron S Gateway Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.8 acres
MLS #: 4360391
This very nice 1.8 acre lot is situated on the Androscoggin River with the famous boom-piers. The river is great for fishing and kayaking or just plain getting wet on a hot summers day. Recent improvements to the lot included gravel driveway and pad area, electricity on site, and a storage shed has been constructed. Great location for your camper or to build a small cabin. Since the current owner has been there the property has not flooded.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: 04 - R
- Acreage: 1.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Major Road Frontage, Recreational, River, River Frontage, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Riverside
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03570
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Berlin
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Brown Elementary School
- Junior High: Berlin Junior High School
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Other
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Androscoggin River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 550
- Taxes: $858
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.