Listed by Kenneth Moller of The Mollers Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 18.2 acres
MLS #: 4365997
The Pinnacle - Listed as one of New Londons desirable properties by the conservation committee. This fantastic building lot contains an open fields with magnificant views of Mt. Sunapee, Mt. Kearsage & Lake Sunapee, plus beautiful stone walls and a great location. There are even architect renderings from Bonin Architects. Truely a one of a kind estate property.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res.
- Acreage: 18.2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Secluded, Ski Area, Timber, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Unknown
- State: NH
- Street: Farwell
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03257
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: New London
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Kearsarge Elem New London
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $48
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/26/2017.