Listed by Doug Boardman of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.44 acres
MLS #: 4373461
Great Lake Views from this upper lot! Outer Bay at Marble Island is nothing short of paradise nestled on the shores of Lake Champlain. The 63 acre peninsula is fondly remembered by the residents of Colchester, Vermont as a popular summertime destination. Marble Island remains home to many seasonal cottages and year round residences. Today, this spectacular community features twenty-one waterfront Townhomes and 40 home sites in four distinct neighborhood-like settings, with 3 beaches and an adjacent marina. Build packages available or bring your own builder.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.44
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Lake Frontage, Mountain View, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Waterfront
- State: VT
- Street: Marble Island Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05446
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Colchester
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Assigned
- Junior High: Colchester Middle School
- High School: Colchester High School
- Water: Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: Unknown
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $1,810
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.