Lot Size: 2.7 acres
MLS #: 4375928
Last lot available in the secluded Braeside Place, four lot subdivision at the North Ferrisburgh/Charlotte border, just south of Mt. Philo State Park. Situated at the end of a long private driveway, away from main roads, ideal for pets. Open meadow with a southeasterly exposure, distant mountain views and bordered on two sides by mature hedgerows, add to the attraction of the site. An easy half hour commute to Burlington and Middlebury. Power and septic in place and site specific house plans available if needed.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: res.
- Acreage: 2.7
- Lot description: Level, Mountain View, Open, Subdivision
- State: VT
- Street: Braeside Place
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05473
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Ferrisburgh
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Ferrisburgh Central School
- Junior High: Vergennes UHSD #5
- High School: Vergennes UHSD #5
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - Off-Site
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Elevation, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $14,486
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 02/28/2017.