Listed by Alex Drummond of Re/Max Presidential
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 12.14 acres
MLS #: 4377047
FANTASTIC 12-ACRE PARCEL WITH EXTENSIVE BROOK FRONTAGE AND VIEW POTENTIAL TO THE SANDWICH RANGE. Threaded with stonewalls and paths, this site is ready to go with a meandering gravel drive, installed two bedroom septic, poured foundation and simple garage/shed. Beautiful brook frontage to the east with shallow pools. Alternative building sites possible. Pasture/fields at foot of lot for gardens or livestock and easy access to Route 25. 10.89 acres in current use.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 12.14
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Stream, Timber, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Whittier Highway
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03227
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Sandwich
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Sandwich Central School
- Junior High: InterLakes Middle School
- High School: InterLakes High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Great & Middle Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 1,171
- Taxes: $456
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.