Listed by Bateman Group of Pall Spera Company Realtors Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.25 acres
MLS #: 4382385
Cadys Falls is a remarkable 37 acre private enclave surrounded by water, thoughtfully divided into 9 building lots. Lot 4 offers 3.25 acres with a large, set back, cleared level building space. The lot slopes down to frontage on Lake Lamoille. The building site is cleared for Southern exposure and distant mountain views. Underground electric and phone to the site.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 3.25
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Lake Frontage, Mountain View, River, Secluded, Sloping, Water View, Waterfront
- State: VT
- Street: Needles Eye
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05661
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Morristown
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Morristown Elementary School
- Junior High: Peoples Academy Middle Level
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Deed, Waterfront
- Taxes: $903
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.