Listed by Terry Davis of Engel & Volkers Okemo-Woodstock
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 93.93 acres
MLS #: 4386584
A beautiful parcel of land with trails and views located between Woodstock and Killington. This 93 acre parcel with gorgeous views of Killington Ski Area, has the potential for a private family retreat. From a stroll through the field or hiking in the woods; there is plenty of room for all to enjoy. Only 20 minutes from Killington or Woodstock for skiing, entertainment, shopping, and dining.The property has been surveyed and has the potential for multiple building lots. Theres an old sugarhouse on the property from years past.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 93.93
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, Steep, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Bridgewater Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05034
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Bridgewater
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Water: None
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $3,656
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.