Listed by George Bedard of George E. Bedard
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 53.35 acres
MLS #: 4386915
This property is Broker owned. The land has had sketch plan approval for 4 lots which is the total allowed number of house sites for this size property. Owner will renew sketch plan approval for an interested party. This land is the last available portion of a nicely developed country property featuring 13 neighboring homes. The property is located near the Hinesburg Town Forest. Land was recently logged with a light, selective cut. A septic approval for the first house site will be provided by the Seller.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR2
- Acreage: 53.35
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Mountain View, Sloping, Stream, Timber, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Texas Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05461
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Hinesburg
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Hinesburg Community School
- Junior High: Hinesburg Community School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Community, Deeded, Leach Field - Conventionl, Leach Field - Off-Site, Soil Test Available
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Impact Fees, Wetland
- Water Body Name: Texas Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $3,910
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.