Listed by Christopher Von Trapp of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5 acres
MLS #: 4387545
POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING TO QUALIFIED BUYER!! Vermont Vernacular Barn on 5 flat acres. If you have always dreamed of renovating a solid barn into a one of a kind home, this unbelievably solid classic barn may the opportunity you have been waiting for. This lot is located in the northwest corner of Charlotte less than a mile from the Shelburne town line, making for a 15 minute commute to downtown Burlington of the Airport. Subdivision and Waste Water Permits are pending but engineer's field work has been completed. Engineer indicates a 4 bedroom off-site septic permit to be applied for, which will require a horizontal forced main will need to be installed under Mt. Philo Road at the purchaser's expense. Lot price includes subdivision permit and waste water permit . Buyer agrees to accept the responsibility of constructing a primary residence within two years of purchasing the property or pay any Land Gains Tax imposed by the State of Vt. All permits obtained .
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 5
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Open, View
- State: VT
- Street: Mt. Philo Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05445
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Charlotte
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Charlotte Central School
- Junior High: Charlotte Central School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Off-Site, On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Easement/ROW, Land Gain
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.