Listed by Marilyn Kidder of Bhgre The Milestone Team
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 145 acres
MLS #: 4390487
Let your search for that rare & exceptional property end here! Outstanding Mt. Kearsarge views, stonewalls, sculpted fields, & a year-round pond. Years of professional care & attention have created a blank canvas for your dreams. The 120+/-A of timber have been cared for under a professional Forest Management Plan. Continuous maintenance of the property is no worrya well-equipped, skilled professional is already in place & is available to you. Also on site: a new 200-amp electrical service, a deep, prolific well, & modern barn. Sunny, southern exposure insures a warm building site & a light-filled home. Peacefully, private w/ no other houses on this very attentively maintained Town road. Just a short drive to swim or boat on Pleasant Lake or to go into New London for shopping, entertainment or dining. The Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is about an easy hour away. Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is 40 minutes away. Note: Covenants will preclude subdivision.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RESRES
- Acreage: 145
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Level, Mountain View, Pond, Pond Frontage, Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, Steep, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Langley
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03287
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Wilmot
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Kearsarge Elem New London
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: Drilled Well, Private
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $2,833
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.