Listed by Vivian Thomas of Josiah Allen Real Estate/Manchester
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 108 acres
MLS #: 4392092
Superb opportunity to develop a permitted 23 lot subdivision (2 to 8 Acre lots). Beautiful west sloping sites with sensational views from any one of the parcels. All permits are in place. Just rural enough to enjoy hiking biking & fishing, but only 10 minutes to be in Manchester and enjoy its fine restaurants, shopping, & golf. Just 20 minutes from skiing.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 108
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Hilly, Mountain View, Rolling, Sloping, Subdivision, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Sunderland Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 05250
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Sunderland
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Sunderland Elementary School
- Junior High: Choice
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Septic Shared, Soil Test Available
- Electric: None
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Deed, Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $16,156
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.