Listed by Anthony Lozeau of Moose Mountain Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 108 acres
MLS #: 4392799
Large parcel consisting of 108 +/- acres of land situated between I-89 Exit 19 and City Hall, after an approved minor subdivision 12/12/2011. See available survey, elevation map, wetlands delineation plan. Potential housing development.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R3, RL3
- Acreage: 108
- Lot description: Airport Community, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, Rolling, Sloping, Timber, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Dulac Street & Slayton Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 03766
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Lebanon
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transportatn, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Mount Lebanon School
- Junior High: Lebanon Middle School
- High School: Lebanon High School
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 895
- Taxes: $64
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.