Listed by Sue Fetherolf of Kw Vermont
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.8 acres
MLS #: 4394595
Raw land to own in a very trendy "Agri-Hood" neighborhood, land is in need of cultivation. Maybe you need property to store your RV, Boat, Glider, horse trailer & snow mobiles, well this is the spot! Vast Trails nearby for snow mobiling in the winter and hiking in the off season. Clearing this rural private piece of land with clay soils, would welcome certain vineyards and similar vegetation to grow here, so why not consider a beautiful greenhouse for the spring season! Affordable plot that can become a valuable parcel by introducing the right mixture of SAND Soils back into the land. Farm animals,agriculture farms,organic farms and deer wintering are all welcome in Warren, Vermont. This land is adjacent to the Glider & Soaring Airport used in summer months and a cross country ski club for snow trails in winter months. This neighborhood is part of equestrian community where Wadhams Horse farm is around the corner, vineyards, organic farms and small animal farms nearby. Electric Power at telephone pole, NO waste septic design completed. Live life at your fullest in Vermont!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 3.8
- Lot description: Airport Community, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Woods Road (south)
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05674
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Warren
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Warren Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School:
- Water: None
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, None
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures, Wetland
- Taxes: $423
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.