Listed by Bill Hickok of Berkley & Veller Greenwood Country
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 13.8 acres
MLS #: 4395432
Motivated Seller. This wonderful, level building lot is actually two separate lots in one. Just minutes to downtown Brattleboro. Originally part of the Pratt Estate this listing is one of the larger parcels from the subdivision. The terrain varies from level to sloped and features a mixed soft and hardwoods. This parcel comes with 2, 3 bedroom ,in ground septic plans. Subject to Act 250 and PUD restrictions. This property is also being offered as 2 separate lots consisting of a 3.37 acre parcel (ML#4395433) and a 10.53 acre parcel (ML#4395436). Submit All Offers.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: PUD
- Acreage: 13.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Hilly, PRD/PUD, Recreational, Rolling, Slight, Sloping, Stream, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Fox Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05301
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Brattleboro
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Brattleboro Elem Schools
- Junior High: Brattleboro Area Middle School
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Deed, Further Subdivision, Other
- Taxes: $3,361
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.