Listed by Michael Purcell of Berkley & Veller Greenwood/Dover
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 17.7 acres
MLS #: 4395997
They really knew where to put it! Super site of former farm house on pasture knoll w/wooded remainder and dramatic area where your imagination is limit. Originally permitted in late 80's, septic plans need to be revisited in order to take advantage of more relaxed standards and current available cost saving technology. Handsome spot for family, animals, play,... Really nice!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 17.7
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Mountain View, Open, Slight, Sloping, Steep, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Parsons Road & Lake Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05361
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Whitingham
- Area Description: Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Deerfield Valley Elem. Sch
- Junior High: Twin Valley Middle School
- High School: Twin Valley High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Replacement Field-OnSite
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Land Use Permit, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $1,388
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.