Listed by Carol Gartland of Exit Realty Leaders
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.39 acres
MLS #: 4396309
Access to Ossipee Lake is yours! Come build your vacation or year round home minutes from the sandy beach of Ossipee Lake and Rte 16. Association in-ground pool is just up the road for summer enjoyment. Are you a golfer? 18 hole Indian Mound Golf Course is less than a mile from 7 Richard Road! Hiker? The most photographed mountain in New Hampshire Mount Chocorua is about 15 minutes north. Indian Mound Association has it's own boat launch, docks(waiting list), play ground area and the clubhouse at the pool. Come here, play here, shop here at Indian Mound Shopping Center at the top of the hill. Easy commuting as Rt 16 is about a mile away. 35 minutes to North Conway shops, restaurants and attractions. Wooded lot awaits your ideas, bring your builder and make your dream of owning a home at the lake a reality in 2015! A Deed makes a Great Stocking Stuffer! Or perhaps a house plan under the tree?! Come see where Your New Home can be built! Buyers are encouraged to do their due diligence.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 0.39
- Lot description: Country Setting, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Richard Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03814
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Ossipee
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Ossipee Central Elementary Sch
- Junior High: Kingswood Regional Middle
- High School: Kingswood Regional High School
- Water: Community
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Ossipee
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 500
- Taxes: $588
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.