Listed by Laura Hallahan of Tall Pines Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.04 acres
MLS #: 4397189
Best value in Bradford & you get a chance to build in a lovely established subdivision not far from town. Glorious mountain views, an area of nice homes & more to come. Views on this corner lot towards the Sunapee Range to the west & Kearsarge Mountain to the east. Underground power, privately but very well maintained roads, solid association. Easy drive south to Concord/Manchester or north to the Upper Valley.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 2.04
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Subdivision
- State: NH
- Street: Corner South Ridge & North Ridge Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03221
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Bradford
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Kearsarge Elem Bradford
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: Underground
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Lake Massasecum
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $850
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.