Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 360 acres
MLS #: 4400659
Hillsborough/Windsor town line - Vintage farmstead and 360+ acres of mixed hardwood and softwood forest sloping down to and along Black Pond Brook. Residential and recreational development potential in a rural setting teaming with wildlife. Ask for larger high resolution images and extensive detail documentation. Existing structures conveyed "as is".
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 360
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Sloping, Stream, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Windsor Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03244
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Hillsborough
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Hillsboro-Deering Elementary
- Junior High: Hillsboro-Deering Middle
- High School: Hillsboro-Deering High School
- Water: Dug Well, On-Site Well Exists, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Other, Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Black Pond Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 3,400
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/30/2017.